Your generator stays on the tray even while running, preventing you from having to lift your heavy generator multiple times. The Lock and Load features a safety visual sight indicator to prevent risk of damage while driving (part #A7752 only). It fits most common generators and mounts easily in rear and front receiver hitches.
Can be used to transport other piece of equipment or cargo, mount to the front mounted hitch.
The tray comes equipped with a high security puck lock preventing theft of accessories.
BUILT TO ORDER
Lock and Load Features:
- Allows you to lock, store and run your generator and other motorized equipment simultaneously
- Avoid exhaust fumes and stains by permanently storing your generator on the Lock and Load while on the road or off the grid
- No more heavy lifting – your generator stays on the tray even while running
- Protect costly generators, camping gear, welders, tool boxes, plasma cutters and more from theft
- Features a safety visual sight indicator to prevent risk of damage while driving (Part #A7752)
- License plate relocation holes to attach license plate (Part #A7752)
- Mounts easily into front and rear receiver hitches
- Fits most common generators including: Yamaha EF2000iS, Yamaha EF2400iSHC and Honda Eu2000ia
- Utilizes 2" x 2" receiver to mount
- High security tamper proof puck lock included
- Cargo tray dimensions:
- 27-13/16 L" x 23-1/2"W x 23” H
- Maximum security strap adjusts to secure multiple objects (extra security straps sold separately) 6-5/8”L x 13-5/8”W x 13-1/8”H to 27-13/16 L" x 23-1/2"W x 23”H
- Available in high impact powder coat steel
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cargo tray
- Heavy duty puck lock
- Adjustable maximum security strap