Redline 10w30 Motor Oil | 11304 Red Line Motor Oils are designed to provide the highest degree of protection and cleanliness for your automotive, motorcycle, or marine engine. We use the most stable synthetic components available and formulate our products to wear protection across a wide range of engine operating conditions. Red Line lubricants are unique because they contain PE Polyol Ester base stocks, the only lubricants which can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines. This high-temperature stability makes our motor oil a necessity to properly lubricate a turbocharger or hot running engine. The synthetic base stocks have a natural multigrade property, which means that large amounts of unstable polymeric thickeners, like those used in petroleum oils, are not required to manufacture our multi grades.
- Popular In Turbocharged Applications. For Wider Bearing Clearances And Racing Engines That See Occasional Street Use
- 25 Percent More Viscosity Than Petroleum 20W50
- Fully Synthetic Ester Formula For Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Performance Vehicles And Marine Applications
- Excellent Wear Protection And Friction Reduction Across A Wide Range Of Operating Conditions. Less Evaporation Than Other Synthetics For Improved Efficiency And Ring Seal
- High Detergency Allows Extended Drain Intervals And Provides Increased Cleanliness. Improved Fuel Economy And Ring Seal For More Power
- Superior High Temperature Stability And Oxidation Resistance Increases Lubrication Of Hot Metal Compared To Other Synthetics
- High Natural Viscosity Index (VI) Provides Thicker Oil Film In Bearings And Cams. All Products Are Completely Compatible With Other Conventional And Synthetic Motor Oils