Why settle for ordinary lug nuts?
SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels.
SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30% lighter in weight.
- Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.
- McGard manufactures SplineDrive lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability.
- Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.
- McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
Trimmed with a red anodized aluminum cap. SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level.
- Contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires.
- For use on aluminum cone seat wheels only. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
McGard SplineDrive Tuner 5 Lug Install Kit w/Tool (Cone) M12X1.25 / 13/16 Hex / 1.24in.
Thread Size M12 x 1.25 (Nissan and Subaru fitment)
Color Chrome With Red Cap
Finish Chrome With Clear Coated Color Anodized Aluminum Cap
Kit Contents 20 Lug Nuts-1 Installation Tool & 1 Key Pouch