HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology + TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle featuring S.M.A.R.T technology Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
T.16000M FCS Flight Stick
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T* HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick (*US patent: US08471815)
- Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16000 x 16000 values!)
- Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
- Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter.
The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort.
To give simmers complete control, the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 9 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder*.
The TWCS throttle features 5 axes and a rear RJ12 connector offering 3 additional axes via the external optional TFRP rudder* from Thrustmaster’s flight product ecosystem.